Providing Custom Fabric Building Installations for Multiple Applications
As an industry leader in innovative fabric building structures, Edge Innovations, Inc. provides high-quality fabric building installation services to a wide range of industries. Whether you purchased your system from another vendor or from us, our experienced crew is here to help.
As an industry-leading fabric building contractor that puts customers at the center of the solution, Edge Innovations offers two types of fabric building installation services:
We install long-lasting permanent and temporary fabric buildings to meet various needs in multiple industries, from construction storage to equestrian riding arenas. Most of our fabric structures require a custom installation process that includes the following steps:
- Our team of experts conducts a site analysis to determine the best fabric structure for your location.
- We design your structure by customizing the framework, materials, and anchoring system to support the location, inclement weather, and foundation.
- If your fabric-covered structure requires a building permit, we work with the appropriate government agency to ensure the project complies with building codes.
- Once the permit is approved, our expert fabric building contractors pre-engineer the steel frame and prepare the durable fabric.
- After your building is complete, we load it onto a semi and deliver it to your worksite.
- Our expert installation crew arrives and begins the fabric building installation process.
- When the installation is complete, our team cleans up the site and performs a final building inspection.
If you didn’t purchase your fabric building structure from us, we remove the “supply” part of the equation and install your building with the same skills and dedication. Whether you have a new or used system, our installation-only services have you covered.
Not all fabric buildings are the same, so our fabric structure installation process is unique for each system. While most of our buildings require a specialized crew of fabric building contractors, our economic building structures come with simple installation instructions, so you can easily install your structure on your own.
Here’s a breakdown of our fabric structure installation process by application:
- Truss Arch Fabric Buildings: Customizable and expandable, but requires a specialized installation team
- Economy Fabric Structures: Can be used for permanent or temporary solutions and doesn’t require an installation crew
- Air-Supported Buildings: Ideal for a variety of recreational sports, but needs a specialized installation team
- Geodesic Dome Buildings: An excellent option for bulk storage, but requires an installation crew
- Blast-Resistant Structures: Ideal for the military and oil and gas industries, but needs a specialized installation team
Fabric building structures outperform traditional systems, offering several unmatched benefits like:
- Faster Construction Times
Fabric building structures can be designed and installed onsite within days.
- Easy To Maintain
Temporary structure designs are easy to maintain and can be cleaned with water.
- Customizable Designs
Our fabric building structures are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Natural Lighting
Temporary and permanent fabric building structures provide natural lighting, making them more cost-effective.
When you count on Edge to supply and install your fabric building, you have the option to finance the structure and its installation costs, making your purchase more manageable.
Edge is a customer-centric fabric building contractor that approaches fabric structure solutions with you in mind. We partner with prominent fabric and building material manufacturers to provide an unbiased perspective on a wide range of quality fabric building solutions that include warranty and financing options.
We also offer installation-only options, unlike our competitors, so you get a custom solution even if you didn’t purchase your fabric building structure from us. We walk you through every step of the process, from site analysis to final inspection. Contact us today to learn more about our fabric building installation process.
Our economic fabric buildings are affordable, customizable, and easy to install. They include user-friendly installation instructions, so you don’t have to worry about hiring a crew to get the job done.
Our customers are always at the center of our structure solutions. Contact us today to start planning your next fabric building project.