Providing Custom Fabric Building Installations for Multiple Applications
As an industry leader in innovative fabric building structures, Edge Innovations, Inc. provides a wide range of industries with high-quality fabric building installation services. Whether you purchased your system from another vendor or from us, our experienced crew is here to help.
As industry-leading fabric building contractors that put customers at the center of the solution, Edge Innovations offers two types of fabric building installation services:
We supply and install long-lasting, permanent, and temporary fabric buildings used for various needs in multiple industries, from construction storage to equestrian riding arenas. Most of our fabric structures require a custom installation process catered to your unique building needs:
- Our team of experts conducts a site analysis to determine the best fabric structure for you based on the location.
- We design and engineer your structure by customizing the framework, materials, and anchoring system to support the site location, inclement weather, and foundation.
- If your fabric-covered structure requires a building permit, we work with the appropriate government agency to ensure project plans comply with regulatory building codes.
- Once the permit is approved, our expert fabric building contractors pre-engineer the steel frame and prepare the durable fabric.
- After your building is complete, we load it onto a semi-truck and deliver it to your worksite.
- Then, our expert installation crew arrives and begins the fabric building installation process.
- When the installation is complete, our team cleans up the site and performs a final building inspection.
If you didn’t purchase your fabric building structure from us, we remove supply from the equation and install your building with the same skills and dedication. Whether you have a new or used system, our installation-only services have you covered.
Not all fabric buildings are created equal, so our fabric structure installation process is unique for each system. While most of our buildings require a specialized crew of fabric building contractors, our economic building structures come with simple installation instructions so you can install your structure on your own seamlessly.
Here is a breakdown of our fabric structure installation process by application:
- Truss Arch Fabric Buildings: Customizable and expandable but require a specialized installation team
- Economy Fabric Structures: Can be used for permanent or temporary solutions and does not require an installation crew
- Air-Supported Buildings: Ideal for a variety of recreational sports but need a specialized installation team
- Geodesic Dome Buildings: An excellent option for bulk storage but require an installation crew
- Blast-Resistant Structures: Ideal for the military and oil and gas industries but need a specialized installation team
Fabric building structures outperform traditional building systems, offering several unmatched benefits:
- Faster Construction Times
Fabric building structures can be designed and installed on-site within a matter of days.
- Easily Maintained
Temporary structure designs are easily maintained and cleaned with water.
- Customizable Designs
Our fabric building structures are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Natural Lighting
Temporary and permanent fabric building structures provide facilities with natural lighting, making them more cost-effective.
When you count on Edge to supply and install your fabric building, you have the option to finance the building and its installation costs, making your purchase more manageable.
At Edge, we’re customer-centric fabric building contractors who approach fabric structure solutions with you in mind. We partner with prominent fabric and building material manufacturers to provide you with an unbiased perspective on a wide range of quality fabric building solutions with warranty and financing options.
We offer installation only options, unlike our competitors, so you get a custom solution even if you didn’t purchase your fabric building structure from us. We walk you through every step of the process, from site analysis to final inspection. Contact us today to learn more about our fabric building installation process.
Our economic fabric buildings are affordable, customizable, and easy to install. They come with user-friendly installation instructions, so you don’t have to worry about hiring a crew to get the job done.
Our customers are always at the center of their structure solution. Contact us today to start planning your next fabric building project.